Some Great News!
Hello Indianola First Family,
We have had a great and safe physical reopening!! We are entering the next phase which, I am happy to say, includes the reopening of our elementary and preschool kid's church on Sundays. Check below to see what we are doing to keep our kids as safe as possible, while still retaining the best of what makes our Kids Blast and Take-Off so great!
Safe Re-Opening Practices for Kids Blast and Take-Off Preschool
- Temperatures will be taken by the Indianola First Kids team at a table directly outside the nursery in the lobby.
- Masks will be worn by the leaders in the Kids Blast rooms.
- The Kids Blast big room gathering will be replaced by small group meetings in the KB rooms.
- Tape lines have been added to the floor for a socially-distanced check out.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed in the KB and Take-Off rooms.
Safe Re-Opening Practices for Indianola First
- If you are symptomatic or high risk, it’s best to stay home and take advantage of our online services. And please let us know if you need prayer...we are happy to give you call and pray for any need you may have.
- Feel free to use our newly installed hand sanitizers located just inside each entrance for your convenience.
- We will not be providing nursery or children’s church at this time. If you have kids this age, we encourage you to stop by the information desk and pick up an activity packet for your child to enjoy during service.
· The sanctuary and balcony are available for seating. We are asking that family groups sit together using every other row, and keeping 2-3 chairs between family groups. We will also have the Student Ministry Center and Fireside Bistro set up as large family rooms where families with young children can be more comfortable.
- Our greeters will be ready to welcome you to the church with their big smiles, but to make sure that everyone is comfortable they will not be extending hands to shake or arms to hug.
- Before, during, and after the service you may notice some extra cleaning being done. We will be disinfecting water fountains, door knobs, bathrooms throughout the morning in an effort to keep our church family as safe as possible.
- We are not requiring anyone wear a mask, but you are certainly free to wear them at your own discretion.
We know that there are a lot of strong feelings as it pertains to this pandemic. Our prayer as a leadership team, is that no matter what all of our individual feelings are in regards to COVID-19, that we will all choose to prefer each other over ourselves. We know that we have an amazing church with amazing people, and we will lead the way in showing the world what a unified church of Jesus looks like!
The Indianola Frist Leadership Team